Car, Asset and Equipment Finance
Looking for a car or equipment loan? Finance from a panel of over 40 lenders!
Car, Asset and Equipment finance solutions from the team you can trust. WhiteStar Group Services have been assisting customers to get a better home loan for over 25 years. Whether you are looking for a new car, leisure items or equipment finance, we can help.
As part of the WhiteStar Group, WhiteStar Car Loans is now offering competitive and fast car, asset and equipment finance from a panel of over 40 lenders.
Complete the form below or call us on 1300 652 842 for a friendly chat.
Complete the form below
We really care about the outcome of your loan application and we do everything we can to get you the loan you want. We have helped Australians find great finance for over 20 years. We work closely with our panel of over 20 leading lenders, including big banks, and smaller banks and lenders with more flexible lending criteria. If you don’t know us yet, get to know our team by reading our reviews.
Loans need to be for items over $5,000
We can source loans from over 40 lenders. However, customers with the following are generally not eligible.
- Self-employed with ABN registered at least 3 months
- Casually employed for at least 3 months
- Permanent PT/FT employees two weeks
- Unable to assist: Current bankrupts/Customers with multiple dishonours or negative balances on their bank statements in the last 3 months
- Independent recommendations: Asset finance brokers offer independent recommendations to their clients as they are not affiliated with any specific lender. Whereas financing options offered by banks and dealerships are limited to the products and services available through their organisation.
- Range of lenders: We work with over 40 different lenders including banks, high-quality finance companies, and private lenders, to provide our clients with access to the best possible finance options. Dealership finance may only offer finance from a limited number of lenders.
- Expertise: Our asset finance brokers specialise in asset finance and have in-depth knowledge of the market, including current interest rates and lender criteria. Dealership finance staff may have a general understanding of finance but may not have the same level of expertise as a specialist asset finance broker.
Yes, we’re able to assist you to finance multiple assets through one finance agreement
The length of time it takes to secure asset finance can vary depending on the lender, the type of asset being financed, and the complexity of the application. However, in most cases, the process can be completed within a week, with some lenders able to provide funding within days.
Yes, it is possible to refinance an existing finance agreement in to obtain better terms or lower interest rates. Our experienced asset finance brokers can help you navigate the refinancing process and find the best possible terms for you or your business.
Our expert asset finance brokers will help you make an informed decision, the aim is to avoid applying for finance that could potentially cause financial strain on you or your business.
Yes, it is possible to end an asset finance agreement early, but there may be fees or penalties associated in doing so. Our brokers can help you understand the terms of your agreement and determine whether ending the agreement early is the right choice for you.
Yes, in most cases you have the flexibility to choose the supplier of the asset you wish to finance, whether it is a dealer or private sale. Our brokers can also provide guidance choosing a supplier based on their experience in the industry. Feel free to speak with one of our brokers for assistance in finding the right supplier for your asset finance needs.
Yes, we have options with lenders that specialise in providing finance to clients and businesses with poor credit history, giving them a chance to improve their credit rating and rebuild their credit file. However, these options incur higher costs, rates and repayments. In certain cases, we may not be able to assist. Though our expert brokers can provide you with reasons why, so that even if we cannot assist you currently, we can explore the possibility of helping you in the future.
Find the loan solution
Read our testimonials
Talk to a broker now
You can email us, too
Your dream Our team!
All applications are subject to lending criteria.